PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 7, 2013

the plague...i haz it....

Or yellow fever…or typhoid flu or something. There is something terribly unwell with me…and I really hate to complain because….well, I’d rather you save your tolerance of my complaining for insignificant crap like when I’m all “waaaah I don’t have anything to wear to see my imaginary boyfriend in this band Friday night!” or “waaaaahhhh I’m fat but I am too lazy to fix it” or even “wahhhhhhhhhhh if it snows one more single friggin’ second I am going to jump off the roof.” Sympathy for being sick is, like, obligatory or something.

Anyway, I feel myself veering off on a tangent. I’m only here to say that I really, really want to participate in Erin’s Blogger Crush link up today, cuz I have some fierce love for my favorite ladies, but the fact is, I am a zombie…..and I can’t think….let alone, put together a cohesive post with links and pictures and ohhhh my head. Really. this might be the flu. I hope it’s not the flu, cuz I almost made it out of winter flu-free but dang y’all, I feel like HELL.

I am going to do it, I just have to pick my face up off the carpet first. Tomorrow maybe? Please pray to the god of NyQuil for me.

In the meantime, here is a picture of the sweetest boy you ever will see…because he is perfect. Perfect, I tell you.




Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

noreenmarie said...

OMG. I love that picture of him! SO cute!
So sorry you are so sick. :( :( But at least the weekend is almost here so you can try to rest. Feel better! xoxo

Amber said...

Boo for sickness!! Benny Bear is delicious. The end.

Kim said...

Ah! I'm so sorry that you feel sick! I am starting to feel the same way about snow...I love it, but this morning when Zac was gone and my roommate didn't even shovel the porch but rather forced the door open into a foot of snow....yeah. I'm done being their snow-bitch and shoveling all the dang time.

Rant? Yes. I'm sorry. I love you! Feel better!! :)